I recently published an article on the best wedding dress trends for this season. Just as fashion is constantly evolving, wedding dress designers are also the pace of the industry by creating beautiful dresses that will appeal to the modern bride. Since then I have found a video presented by the node that modifies the styles that I previously reported.
Video is a top 10 wedding dress fashion trends for 2011. Notable salon owners such as Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier and Mara Urshel and Kleinfeld’s weigh today’s most popular styles. As Mark describes it as “… the Vera wang layer dress are intricately designed and crafted beautifully, even simple … must respect it and admire what the designers do.” Here is a summary of the best styles we are sure to see Brides wearing everywhere this year:
1. Cascades Ruffles – layers and layers of soft fabrics and pleating create modern, romantic dresses.
2. Tea Length Dresses – These dresses are all about high style and are longer in time this year.
3. Gold color – Regal flatter many shades of color of skin. Choose a light gold lighter skin tones and go bold deep tone of the darkest skin tones. Although Gold generally conjures up thoughts of nobility, is not required to wear a formal Vera wang layer dress this beautiful color.
4. Black Trim – this dramatic color used for new ways in which the main focus of jackets. Some designers are layering lace over a part of the Black sash / trim to add a little drama and soften this intense color.
5. Vintage Beading – chunky beading creates a luxurious and extravagant quality and feel to gowns. Beading often grouped together to create a very dramatic effect.
6. Shimmer – these gowns glow and glitter is a lot of heavy promotion. Vera wang layer dress can be worn from day to night all types of settings and lighting.