Women straight dress figures are generally triangular-shaped body, which means that his body is narrow, they tend to be smaller and the large bust hips. She may have a small waist, but not the kind that gives her an hourglass shape. Bred the illusion of an hourglass figure, a woman manages to create a strong conflict between her bust, waist and hips.
Pear-shaped woman can achieve a balance between quite a few ways:
Tops: She should consider wearing tops that are decorated around the chest and shoulder areas. Tanks suitable for waist length and also increases proportionately smaller part of her body. To achieve broader shoulders, he can wear off the shoulder tops tight skirt to accentuate her waist.
Bottoms: Wearing a-line skirt is offset in the hips and emphasize the waist. Line-emphasize the middle of the body. On the other hand, the lighter color pants and jeans, darken, select the templates, which flows straight down the hip. Right-legged pants too.
Dresses: As templates, A-line dress is your best friend! Use the ones that are closed or Women straight dress. In order to obtain attention away from the hips, on-line dresses that fit around or below the knee works best. Wrap dress is also a good option.
Accessories: Each pear-shaped woman should have some underwear bra, padded under wear and body shapers that will do justice to the hips, buttocks and thighs. Equipping the top of the frame instead of the bottom of the Women straight dress.
What you should avoid
• Do not use with high waist pants
• Avoid bottoms that make the hips look wider
• Avoid heavy clothing designs, flashy prints or large pockets on the hip area
• Stay away from tapered or flared pants.
• Avoid very tight or loose shirts and tops. Alternatively, choose assembled or printed tops. Choose a bold and bright colors on the bottom and simplify the
• Stay away from very long coats, because they make the bottom look bigger